Educational Psychology Service (EPS)
The Service Offer
A purchased session is 3 hrs and includes contact and non-contact elements. Your EP will work with staff to ensure best value from your subscription.
The application of psychology to overcome individual and system barriers, enable participation, promote effective inclusive provision locally, and thereby support positive life outcomes.
- Identification of psychological, emotional, social, academic, achievement, and developmental needs
- Psychological assessment to support evidenced based intervention
- Improved staff skills, knowledge, expertise and confidence
- Effective system level strategic and operational development
- Increased child and young person (CYP) access to education, engagement, motivation and happiness
- Improved parent and family confidence in partnership working
- Contact with a qualified and independent professional Educational Psychologist with current knowledge of both National and Warwickshire processes and pathways
- Close links with social care, health and other professional groups
Why use us
To raise attainment and provide necessary preparation for lifelong outcomes, educational settings identify, plan for, and meet the psychological, educational, social, and emotional needs of each child or young person, and review interventions planned.
A subscription with the Educational Psychology Service (EPS) provides a named educational psychologist (EP) for telephone or email contact purposes. Service time is purchased in sessions. The EPS can work flexibly, to suit the needs of your community and the tasks/activities that are negotiated.
- Psychological analysis
- Problem solving, solution finding, and collaboration skills and processes
- Direct support to CYP and families
- Staff training and broader support to implement and monitor interventions and setting wide approaches
- Expertise across a range of areas including social, emotional, and mental/psychological health, emotional coaching, nurture informed inclusion, trauma informed approaches, cognition and learning, critical incident support, neuro developmental conditions, therapeutic interventions in educational settings, children looked after and children previously looked after, youth justice, early years, and preparing for adulthood.
- Supervision and mentoring of school or setting based staff
Our services are flexible and can be tailored to meet your individual needs – please contact us if you would like to discuss arranging a tailored package for your school.