A FREE after school staff problem-solving session.
Facilitated by Warwickshire Educational Psychology Service (EPS).
- Designed to enable staff to reach a deeper understanding of a child/young person and co-develop a set of strategies to support their needs. Suitable for a child/young person in KS1, KS2, KS3 or KS4 with social, emotional and/or mental health needs who is:
- Looked after
- Living with Special Guardians
- Has Early Help involvement
- Has a named Social Worker
- At risk of permanent exclusion and in receipt of Memorandum of Understanding support (MOU) (only KS1 or KS2)
Each circle is made up of the class teacher/key adult and up to 7 other members of staff who support the identified child/young person. It is facilitated by two Educational Psychologists.
The session takes place after school for 1 ½ hours. All staff members need to commit to staying in the circle for the entire session.
Enquiries & Bookings :
There are various dates offered each term on a first come first served basis.
Please contact Janet Mander on 01926 742921 for more information.
Time: 3.30 pm - 5:00 pm (TBA)
Cost: Free (however, a cancellation within 48 hours before the date of intervention will result in a £250 fee, exceptional circumstances may be considered)