A FREE after school staff problem-solving session.
Facilitated by Warwickshire Educational Psychology Service (EPS).
- Designed to enable staff to reach a deeper understanding of a child/young person and co-develop a set of strategies to support their needs. Suitable for a child/young person in KS1, KS2, KS3 or KS4 with social, emotional and/or mental health needs who is:
- Looked after
- Living with Special Guardians
- Has Early Help involvement
- Has a named Social Worker
- At risk of permanent exclusion and in receipt of Memorandum of Understanding support (MOU) (only KS1 or KS2)
Dates: There are various dates offered each term on a first come first served basis.
Please contact Janet Mander on 01926 742921 for more information.
Time: 3.30 pm - 5:00 pm (TBA)
Cost: Free (however, a cancellation within 48 hours before the date of intervention will result in a £250 fee, exceptional circumstances may be considered)