Duration: 4 hrs
Time: 09:00 - 13:00
8 places available
25% Discount applies when you subscribe to the Essential Core Service.
Please note: This course is not booked on this day, you can enquire and arrange for this training to be delivered on your site on a suitable day for upto 8 delegates.
In spite of a school’s best efforts, accidents do happen. When they happen, it is important that the incident is reported, recorded and investigated in an appropriate and timely manner.
• To gain an understanding of why incidents should be investigated and the investigation process
• To differentiate between the different types of incident
• To be able to undertake an investigation if an incident occurs in order to discover the cause and implement corrective action
• Types of incidents
• Why accidents occur
• Function of investigations
• Scope of investigation
• Accident investigation techniques
• Stages of accident investigation
• Practical exercises and case study.
There is no formal assessment for this course. Delegates who successfully complete the accident investigation training in full will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who's it for?
The training is suitable for Headteachers and other senior leadership/management that may be required to investigate an accident at their school.
Contact email@example.com for more details or telephone 01926 412795
This course is for Voluntary Aided, Foundation, Trust, Free and Academy Schools only.
Community and Voluntary Controlled schools and nurseries should follow WCC Corporate Health, Safety and Wellbeing procedures for accidents; support for investigations will be provided.