Duration: Full day
Time: 09:30 - 15:30
19 places available
Address: Church Lane, Budbrooke CV35 8QL
Lunch will be provided
Following on from the Clerks' Induction course, this session is aimed at providing clerks with a model for 'high level' clerking.
This session will include:
- Opportunity for clerks to explore working relationships with the Chair and Head Teacher
- Effective management of the Governing Board
- Exploring strategies to support problem solving and encouraging challenge
- The importance of high quality minutes and recording questions and responses
- An opportunity for networking.