Duration: One Evening Session
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
18 places available
Address: Alcester Road, Stratford Upon Avon CV37 9DH
Delegates: please bring a copy of your own school's Self Evaluation Form and School Improvement Plan to the training session.
The school's Self Evaluation and the Improvement Plan that results from it are core tools of governance. The course will help governors:
- To understand the aspects of school performance by evaluating:
- Pupil attainment, progress, achievement
- Quality of teaching
- Behaviour, attendance, safety
- Leadership and Management.
- To agree the school's strategic improvement priorities (in partnership with head and senior staff) and to frame these in a meaningful action plan.
- To identify the wide range of sources of information available as evidence to support school self-evaluation.