Schools Library Service
Buy our service to support Government and Ofsted objectives and make savings on curriculum and reading resources at the same time.
As well as subscriptions, we offer a range of buy as you need services. To purchase our buy as you need services, please contact us on the number opposite.
Services you can purchase
Our buy as you need services include:
- The SLS-UK School Library Award. This prestigious national award, endorsed by leading school library professional bodies offers all schools the opportunity to audit their service in a light-touch self-assessment process, leading to a main or gold award
- Pergamon-Mu Library Management System. A new IT system, which has been developed to serve schools nationally via their SLS. This straightforward, no-frills system suits smaller schools or those with limited staff capacity to manage a large-scale system, yet who see the benefit of a computer-based package which combines the catalogue, pupil log-ins and book issuing at a competitive price
- Packages to support the teaching of information skills
- Reading Group Sets to support school reading groups
- Stock management work and layout advice for your school library
- Author events and creative workshops.
Find out more about our service here : SLS magazine