Pre Employment Training
01/10/2019 in The Pound Lane Learning Centre
Enquire about Course
Duration: Half day
Time: 09:30 - 12:30
8 places available
Address: The Pound Lane Learning Centre, Leamington Spa, CV32 7RT
Pre Employment Training Courses
Price: £200 for non-subscribing schools.
Price: £150 to customers who subscribe to HR Advice and or Payroll (25% Discount).
The aim of the course is to provide an overview of the pre employment checks required as part of the conditional offer. The course will provide an understanding of how to complete the necessary pre employment checks.
By the end of the course you will be able to:-
- Identifiy the relevant pre employment checks required for a new starter in accordance with the DFE statutory guidance.
- Understand the importance of the pre employment checks for new starters in relation to safeguarding the organisation.
- Understand how to carry out the relevant pre employment checks for new starters.
Who is the course for?
Staff who are involved in the recruitment process or staff who are required to complete the pre employment checks for new starters.
Please note the following:
* This course is not a replacement for the Safer Employment training run by the Education Safeguarding team but is a very practical session about how to complete/record/store satisfactory vetting checks.
* The cost of the course is non-refundable once the training is booked.
* Lunch is not provided.
* £50 reduction if the Pre Employment training and DBS Training are booked together on the same day.