We offer a range of courses for individual staff, governors or whole staff groups on a buy as you need basis.
Available courses include:
- Newly Appointed Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) - one day progamme for staff with responsibility for child protection and safeguarding
- Refresher Training for DSLs - half a day refresher course that provides DSLs with updated information
- Early Help ( Pathway to Change )
- Reducing Parental Conflict - short course to understand the impact of parental conflict on children
- Understanding Children's Behaviour / Benefits of Good Routines and Boundaries - these two highly effective programmes help schools understand children's behaviour and have increased confidence in teaching staff in schools.
- Prevent Training - comprehensive guide to current threat and risks around radicalisation, to assist DSL's address the practical issues surrounding the Prevent Duty
- Reflective Supervision Skills - supporting experienced DSL's to develop their skills in supervising and supporting staff in order to safeguard children effectively
- Importance of Safeguarding Boards and Partnership - termly briefings
- Restorative Conversations - An introduction to restorative and relational practice
- Restorative Practice Training