Safety and Premises Service
School-focused sensible advice and support to make it easier for you to provide a safe and secure learning environment for staff, pupils and visitors.
As well as subscriptions, we offer a range of buy as you need services. To purchase our buy as you need services, please contact us on the number opposite.
Services you can purchase
Our buy as you need services include:
- A Traffic Management Survey. This is designed to present and analyse traffic and pedestrian activity patterns in and around school at peak times;
- On-site Fire Warden training, including Extinguisher training, Safe Management of Contractor Training and on-site Outdoor Play Equipment Testing training;
- Follow-up supporting visits that can be provided after the Annual Inspection to support with actions identified;
- Review and organisation of Health and Safety information folders;
- Caretaker Guidance Visit that includes security checks and fire safety precaution checks;
- Preparation visit for WCC Corporate H&S Audit;
- Assistance Site Visits that can cover any aspect of Health and Safety, Fire Safety or Security as required as well as specific Ad-hoc Security Visits;
- Training for staff and governors; and
- A range of specific services such as microbiological sampling and analysis of pool water, personalised ID bands for pupils, accident recording and signing in book systems and a cash collection scheme.