We make it easier for you to deliver the best value from limited financial resources and build positive outcomes for learners.
As well as subscriptions, we offer a range of buy as you need services. To purchase our buy as you need services, please contact us on the number opposite.
Services you can purchase
Our buy as you need services include:
- Financial Dashboard. This new dashboard provides you with an easy and visual way to view your financial data to aid understanding and support effective and accurate financial planning. It is designed to be intuitive to any user, whether an experienced school business manager or a governor with no prior financial experience;
- Financial Health Check. This check assesses a school’s current financial position to test if systems, skills and procedures could be improved and aid longer term capacity. Three tiers of health check are available with differing degrees of support;
- Production of a Budget Forecast Return & Budget Forecast Return Outturn;
- Automated pay check facility extracting payroll information from the corporate ledger and importing into the Budget Planning Software (BPS). This creates a monthly payroll variation report, comparing actual salary data vs budgeted salary data. The benefit of this facility is that it will save your school time, and ensure this essential task is undertaken.
- Training in a variety of areas such as SIMS FMS, Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS) benchmarking and Financial Management. Our training can be delivered to your school’s leadership team, administrative staff as well as newly appointed finance staff;
- Support with the recruitment and selection of staff with financial responsibilities in school;
- Cover for a vacancy of absence in your school, this can include a Payment Processing Service for schools experiencing a short term cover requirement or we can offer higher level cover if required;
- Financial analysis including Pupil Premium or SEN monitoring and benchmarking;
- Attendance at governors meetings;
- School fund audits and year end housekeeping;
- Monthly returns service for SIMS schools;
- Monthly payroll checks;
- Additional visits including to support deficit budget situations; and
- SIMS Personnel Links support that provides a monthly payroll transactions file for direct input to SIMS FMS.