We are very keen to hear what you think of this new Health & Wellbeing Portal. Please leave feedback to help us improve it further.
The service aims to assist independent living in the community for as long as possible and provides opportunities to:
• Help in keeping memory at optimum levels.
• Socialise with others in similar circumstances.
• Join in group activities and have fun.
Activities include Reminiscence Therapy, Music and Movement, Arts and Crafts.
• With a diagnosis of Dementia.
• Able to participate in activities and interact with fellow group members.