We are very keen to hear what you think of this new Health & Wellbeing Portal. Please leave feedback to help us improve it further.
Refuge-Warwickshire Domestic Violence Service is a county-wide service which provides support to women, men and children experiencing domestic violence in Warwickshire.
Our services include:
• Refuge accommodation across the county
• Independent domestic violence advocacy (IDVA service) for those facing a high level of risk of harm
• Outreach support for women and men experiencing domestic violence and abuse
• Identification and referral to improve safety (IRIS); training and support service attached to Warwickshire GP surgeries.
• A 10 week group programme for women focusing on the dynamics of domestic violence and abuse
• A sanctuary scheme which can provide additional security to a property to support victims remain in their own home.
• Drop-in services, held at locations across Warwickshire, to give clients the opportunity to meet with our outreach team
• Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) Co-ordination
Information, Advice, Support, Safe accommodation
Women and men over the age of 16 experiencing domestic violence in Warwickshire: Nuneaton and Bedworth; North Warwickshire; Rugby; Warwick District; Stratford on Avon
• Everyone – clients who are black or from minority ethnic backgrounds, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning or intersex
• Professionals seeking information and advice relating to domestic violence and abuse
• Self referral via the helpline
• Agency referral via the helpline or secure email