We are very keen to hear what you think of this new Health & Wellbeing Portal. Please leave feedback to help us improve it further.
Mental Health Employment Support Service provides employment related support to people with mental health problems. The service helps people to access paid employment, retain their jobs and regain their self confidence and independence. One to one tailored support is offered on an ongoing basis in the community to help people achieve their goals and ambitions alongside an agreed support plan. Provided by Rethink Mental Illness.
Mental Health Employment
The service is targeted towards adults of working age (16+) across Warwickshire
• Who are or have been supported in the past by secondary mental health services.
• Those who are currently in work and may be experiencing emerging mental health issues and their employment may be at risk.
• Must reside and/or receive mental health support in Warwickshire
From July 1st 2016 the referral route will be via
• Secondary mental health services
• Self referral (if referral criteria is met)
• Via Rethink website (online referral form)