We are very keen to hear what you think of this new Health & Wellbeing Portal. Please leave feedback to help us improve it further.
The service offers support in a Day Care setting which aims to assist independent living in the community for as long as possible and feature opportunities to:
• Help in keeping memory at optimum levels.
• Socialise with others in similar circumstances.
• Join in group activities and have fun.
The service is delivered in a dementia friendly environment. There are 3 venues within Nuneaton & Bedworth that provide this service, below:
Mondays 9.00am to 3.00pm
Pallet Drive Club
NCF (Nat Christian Fellowship Church) Church Building
Tuesdays 9.00am to 3.00pm
Poets Corner Club
Wednesday and Thursday 9.00am to 3.00pm
The Mews Club
Manor Court Road
Activities include: Reminiscence Therapy, Music and Movement, Arts and Crafts.
• With a diagnosis of Dementia
• Able to participate in activities and interact with fellow group members