We are very keen to hear what you think of this new Health & Wellbeing Portal. Please leave feedback to help us improve it further.
To support households whose health is at risk from living in cold/damp homes. Through the provision of advice/support and ongoing referrals for physical measures.
All Warwickshire residents, but particularly those in vulnerable groups such as:
1) Individuals with a long-term condition (circulatory, respiratory, neurological, renal or liver conditions, and diabetes)
2) Individuals with a mental health condition
3) Pregnant women
4) Households with children aged 16 and under
5) Individuals in receipt of disability-related benefit
6) Households dependent on benefits
7) Households in the most deprived 40% of the population (in deciles 1-4 according to the postcode lookup tool, at: http://opendatacommunities.org/showcase/deprivation)
Freephone 0800 988 2881
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org