Warwickshire Open Data
Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirement) 2018
The Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017 means that all employers in the public sector are now required to publish certain information on trade union officials and facility time on their website for the last financial year before 31 July each year.
Warwickshire County Council is subject to the new reporting requirements. As part of these new regulations, facility time covers duties carried out for the trade union or as a union learning representative, for example, accompanying an employee to disciplinary or grievance hearing. It covers training received and duties carried out under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
The regulations require the following information to be published on the Warwickshire County Council website:
· table 1: the number of employees who were relevant union officials during the relevant period, and the number of full time equivalent employees
· table 2: the percentage of time spent on facility time for each relevant union official
· table 3: the percentage of pay bill spent on facility time
· table 4: the number of hours spent by relevant union officials on paid trade union activities as a percentage of total paid facility time hours.
- Package identifier
- Geographic granularity
- Contact email
- Update frequency
- Date range start
- 01/04/2017 13:33:00 +0100
- Date range end
- 31/03/2018 13:33:00 +0100
- Publish date
- Metadata date
- Creative Commons
- Local Democracy